Thursday 20th October 2022 – 09:00 – 12:00 – Chapter House, Cathedral Walk, Chelmsford CM1 1NX
Objectives of the session are:
Improve awareness and understanding of Complex Needs:
- To provide foundation information on what complex needs are.
- Understanding a Trauma informed approach.
- Insight into the window of tolerance.
Improve knowledge of services available:
- Highlight current services and pathways.
Improve confidence in identifying and responding effectively to domestic abuse, mental health and substance misuse at the earliest opportunity:
- Consider barriers to service users seeking support.
- Develop skills to effectively question service users about their needs.
- Highlight best practice regarding working with those with complex needs.
Spaces on this seminar are limited, please click here to apply for a place. If you are successful, the SETDA Team will email you to confirm your place.
Please note this is a free event but late notice cancellations and non-attendance will incur a charge, you will need to complete payment information upon booking the course, this information will only be used if you cancel your place with less than 15 working days’ notice or do not attend on the day.
Our full charging policy is available at https://setdab.org/resource/southend-essex-thurrock-domestic-abuse-board-training-charging-policy/
SETDAB Privacy Statement
Southend, Essex and Thurrock Domestic Abuse Board are collecting this information for the purposes of managing training events. Your responses will be treated in confidence and will not be passed to a 3rd party unless required to do so by law. We do not collect personal information for commercial purposes. https://setdab.org/privacy/