Sisters in strength – Female mentoring
- Telephone Number:-
- Email Address:email@example.com
- Local Area:Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Southend, Tendring, Thurrock, Uttlesford
What is it?
Sisters In Strength is a five week mentoring programme for girls and young women aged 13 to 18 who are at risk of entering into an abusive relationship or are currently in an abusive relationship. It can be delivered on either a groupwork or 1:1 basis, depending on need.
Who is eligible?
- Young females aged 13 – 18 years
- Living in Greater Essex
- Willing to take part in groupwork or 1:1 interventions
- Displaying signs of unhealthy relationships / coercive behaviours (can include signs such as lack of empathy, dishonesty, manipulative, dismissive of others views)
The programme will cover:
- Healthy relationships
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Safe environments
- Behind the screens
The programme will educate girls and young women about the importance of having high self-esteem and self-confidence. Empowering girls and young women to understand the characteristics of a healthy and unhealthy relationship, enhancing self-worth and improving self-image. The programme concludes with goal setting and the importance of having hopes and dreams, motivating the learners to seek the best for themselves.
For further details on this fully funded programme email: firstname.lastname@example.org