SETDAB’s LGBTQ+ Community & Domestic Abuse Basic Awareness E-learning package can be accessed, by professionals, via the ESCA Academy partnership e-learning platform
This site is free to use for organisations across Southend, Essex & Thurrock. Please visit the site and register your details. The e-learning package covers the following learning outcomes:
- To have an understanding of the prevalence and complexities of domestic abuse in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Increased understanding of the differences in domestic abuse experienced by LGBTQ+ victims.
- To have an understanding of the barriers to accessing support for LGBTQ+ victims.
- Improve confidence for professionals working with LGBTQ+ victims.
- To have an understanding of how to meet the needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
Please click here to register your details and access the package.