Friday 27th January 2023, 10am-1pm Online via Microsoft Teams
- Gain an understanding of the dynamics domestic abuse within family settings
- Gain an understanding of adolescent to parent abuse
- Recognise the behaviours and signs associated with these types of abuse
- Gain an awareness of risk and safety
- Gain an understanding of how to respond appropriately to a disclosure
- Understand about reporting and referral pathways
About your trainer:
Jo Majauskis is an independent Trainer and consultant who has worked in the field of Domestic Violence/abuse for 15 years.
Her previous roles have included frontline support work and Senior Management positions for Domestic Abuse Support Services. Jo is a qualified Independent Sexual Violence Advocate (ISVA) and an Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworker (ISAC). Jo also chairs and acts as a panel member for Domestic Homicide Reviews.
Jo is an Associate Lecturer for the National Centre for the Study and Prevention of Violence and Abuse (NCSPVA) at the University of Worcester having completed her Masters in Dynamics of Domestic Violence with Distinction in 2015.
To attend the session via Microsoft Teams please save the link below in your calendar to access at the appropriate time: