SETDAB Drug and Alcohol Basic Awareness E-learning
SETDABs Drug and Alcohol Basic Awareness E-learning package can be accessed on the ESCA Academy partnership e-learning platform: https://esca.essexacl.ac.uk
This site is free to use for organisations across Southend, Essex & Thurrock. Please visit the site and register your details. The e-learning package covers the following learning outcomes:
- Have an understanding of national drug and alcohol legislation and drug classes.
- Understand the relationship between domestic abuse and substance misuse
- Demonstrate knowledge of physical and psychological addiction.
- Have an understanding of drug categories and side effects.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of how to prevent drug related deaths.
- Have knowledge of how to signpost and refer users to local support services.