Thurrock Sexual Health Service
- Telephone Number:0300 303 9970
- Email Address:email@example.com
- Address:900 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester CO4 9YQ
- Local Area:Thurrock
|We provide a free, confidential, non-judgemental service available to the people of Thurrock regardless of sex, age, ethnic origin and sexual orientation.
Our expertise means everyone can expect appropriate, effective advice and care to the benefit their sexual health. Our clinics are run by a team of doctors, nurses and health advisers, offering the following services…
· Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs)
· HIV Testing
· eC-Card Scheme (free condoms for young people).
· Chlamydia screening
· Pregnancy tests
· Most forms of contraception
· Emergency contraception/morning after pill
· Deep implant removal
· General sex advice, counselling and support
· All our clinic sessions are accessed by appointment only, these can be booked by contacting the service Intelligence Centre. You can find full details of our clinics by visiting the ‘Our Locations’ section.
The intelligence centre opening times:
Monday to Friday – 9 am to 5 pm (Closed bank holidays)
Saturday – 9 am to 2 pm
Call the Intelligence Centre today on 0300 303 9970