- Telephone Number:0330 333 7 444 or 01206 500585
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Area:Braintree, Chelmsford, Colchester, Maldon, Tendring, Uttlesford
The Next Chapter are offering online chat on their webpage, please click here to find out more.
The Next Chapter supports women, together with their children, who have suffered domestic abuse. We offer crisis accommodation and outreach support to help them make independent decisions about their futures.
We provide crisis accommodation for women (and their children where necessary) fleeing from domestic abuse and violence which includes physical, mental, emotional and financial abuse.
We provide practical and emotional support to help women make independent decisions about their future.
We provide a specialist children’s department which gives practical and emotional support, information, and education for families, children and young people who are or have experienced domestic abuse.
- Children & Young People – for non-abusive parents and children 0-13 years old who have witnessed or experienced domestic abuse.
- #TrueNotToxic – designed for young people ages 14-19 who have been affected by abuse.
We deliver outreach support to women in the community experiencing domestic abuse or violence and who feel unable to leave their partner and/or wish to remain in their own home.
We support former Refuge residents to help them rebuild their lives.
We run a range of support programmes to help women recognise and come to terms with the violence they have suffered, including one to one counselling.
Do you need help?
Compass: 0330 333 7 444, 8 am to 8 pm weekdays and 8 am to 1 pm weekends.
Next Chapter: 01206 500585 or 01206 761276, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm