- Telephone Number:0300 003 7777
- Email Address:Support@synergyessex.org.uk
- Local Area:Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Southend, Tendring, Thurrock, Uttlesford
|The Essex Partnership of Rape Crisis Centres is made up of South Essex Rape and Incest Crisis Centre (SERICC), Southend-on-Sea Rape Crisis (SOS Rape Crisis) and mid and north Essex-based CARA (Centre for Action on Rape and Abuse).
Essex Partnership of Rape Crisis Centres works to raise awareness of, prevent and reduce sexual violence through the provision of high quality services. Our services are continually evolving in order to respond to the needs of individuals who have experienced sexual violence across Essex.
Services provided include:
· An Information and support line 0300 003 7777.
· Independent Sexual Violence Advisers (ISVAs) providing specialist support and advocacy for victims and survivors through the criminal justice system.
· A specialist sexual violence counselling service.
· A young people’s sexual violence counselling service.
· Support for children and families.
· Parenting support.
· Awareness-raising and training for agencies, professionals, schools and young people.
Referrals can be made online, via the Synergy website, or by calling our Information and Support line 0300 003 7777.