- Telephone Number:01702 667590
- Email Address:email@example.com
- Local Area:Castlepoint, Rochford, Southend
Services with regard to all forms of sexual violence, child sexual abuse, adult survivors of child sexual abuse, recent and non-recent rape and child sexual abuse, sexual harassment, online child sexual exploitation, advocacy linked to sexual violence e.g. Housing, debt issues, welfare rights, interventions where sexual violence has impacted on work or education etc.
· Specialist sexual violence counselling and sexual violence counselling within a domestic violence situation.
· Independent Sexual Violence Advocate (ISVA ) Criminal Justice support
· Therapeutic Group programmes for 11-25 year olds.
· Dedicated Therapeutic Group Programme for adult survivors.
· Parent support programme/Sexual Violence Family Support
· Creative Art Journaling group
Children, young people and adults. Support available for male and female survivors.
Referrals can be made online, via our website, or calling the office telephone line.
Referrals can also be made by contacting the Essex Rape Crisis Partnership (Synergy) first contact number: 0300 003 7777