- Telephone Number:03301 025811
- Email Address:[email protected]
- Address:PO Box 2489, Harlow, Essex
- Local Area:Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Southend, Tendring, Thurrock, Uttlesford
We support those who use/ need our services in their journey from risk and crisis to recovery and resilience. We are determined to promote recognition of Domestic Abuse and its impact, for individuals, families and communities.
We will respond to Domestic Abuse by providing a range of evidence based specialist services on the basis of risk, need and choice.
We will work collaboratively with individuals, families and partner agencies to reduce risk of harm. We are committed to using effective governance to provide an efficient, effective, flexible and innovative service making best use or our resources on behalf of our funders.
Our services include:
- providing safe accommodation for those fleeing domestic abuse;
- providing outreach support in local communities;
- providing drop in services;
- training for professionals.