- Telephone Number:0330 333 7 444
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Area:Basildon, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Epping Forest, Harlow, Rochford, Thurrock
Changing Pathways are offering an online chat on their webpage, please click here to find out more.
Changing Pathways is a place-based domestic abuse support charity that has been supporting survivors and their children in South Essex and Thurrock for over forty years. Following a recent contract award we have extended our reach to Brentwood, Epping Forest and Harlow.
We provide free and confidential service individuals subjected to domestic abuse and stalking*.
Our support includes:
- Refuge accommodation
- Outreach and community-based support
- Specialist services for survivors of stalking, ‘honour-based’ abuse or forced marriage
- Support for children and young people
- Hospital-based support at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital
- Counselling and therapeutic services for service users
Contact us for more information or make a referral via Compass 0330 333 7 444
*Services may differ depending upon the borough in which you live.