- Telephone Number:07768 386922
- Email Address:Advocacy After Fatal Domestic Abuse
- Local Area:Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Southend, Tendring, Thurrock, Uttlesford
AFFDA are a national charity providing help to families and professionals; some of the work they do includes:
- Emotional, practical and specialist peer support to those left behind after domestic homicide.
- We are there to listen.
- When the time is right for the family, we offer expert assistance with the processes that the State is required to undertake, including Domestic Homicide Reviews, Mental Health Enquiries, Serious Case Reviews, Inquests and Independent Police Complaint Commission Inquiries.
- Along the way we offer practical help with many other difficulties families may encounter.
- Expert advice, knowledge and training to help professionals do their jobs as effectively as possible and to prevent domestic abuse. Our work on Domestic Homicide Reviews is particularly valuable for both families and professionals as we have very specialist knowledge not widely held elsewhere.
To find out more visit https://aafda.org.uk/.
Please contact us at:
email@example.com or by calling 07768 386922
Our normal office hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm but we may be able to take calls outside of these hours. If we are not available, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, please write to us at:
Advocacy After Fatal Domestic Abuse
P.O. Box 3636