- Telephone Number:01376 349237
- Email Address:email@example.com
- Local Area:Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castlepoint, Chelmsford, Colchester, Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Rochford, Tendring, Uttlesford
Following the merger of the Forward Trust and Action on Addiction, the Forward Trust offer abstinence-based therapeutic support to people who live anywhere in the county.
This is a structured treatment programme which aims to help people understand their addiction and support them as they begin – or continue – their journey of recovery. The 48-day treatment programme takes place in both Braintree and Wickford, and is run over the course of eight weeks, with an additional week for induction.
Both programmes, which are run by highly-qualified experts, include the following elements:
- Interpersonal group therapy
- Peer-to peer support
- Individual counselling
- Relapse prevention training
- Workshops and life-skills groups
- Social and educational activities
Supervised detoxification is not provided at this location. Clients must be aged 18 or over, and must also have been drug and alcohol free for a minimum of 24 hours prior to starting the programme.